Validating xml file against schema c# string
So I wrote a simple app that could do this validation.
Since there was the need to verify that we didn't lose any data on the transfer of the file to our system, I decided on the XML file with schema not that I would ever choose a flat file over XML. Still the learning process is always enjoyable and never ends. Most of the code can be found in partial form in the Visual Studio help files.
Not really a lot to it. While I was at it I decided it might be nice to validate the schema file all by itself. I am sure many of you already knew how to do this.
Background I started working on a project where I had the option to use a flat file fixed length format or XML file with a schema. Read End While 'Close the reader.
I figured this would also help catch any changes to the XML format. Then it is a big guessing game to what changed.
You know how vendors change their format and don't tell you. Here is the code: I kind of wish you had published an article, it would have saved me some time.
- Cody and michelle money dating
- Buy cake making ingredients online dating
- Arianeb dating game
- Yukimi nagano jose gonzalez dating divas
- Los robinsons suizos online dating
- Dating website for gamers uk athletics
- Hollywood u dating crash
- 99 page dating website
- Fiji an girls dating
- Begur road widening tinder dating site
- Ezgi mola dating websites
- Tests and exams qc dating
- Maryam aghchay dds dating
- Dating age limit calculator steps
- Almost round 3 greg lutzka dating
- Sa women dating