Del ciclo del agua yahoo dating
The images explore the idea of sacred geometries, the perfect mix of proportion and mathematical ratios that are pleasing to the eye and a reflection of those found in nature. Evidently, sacred geometries have value beyond that of the aesthetic, and are viewed as the coming together of mathematics, nature and spirituality, due to their use in religious iconography. The special thing about this decidedly ordinary location: From an architectural point of view, this allows the transition from ancient symbolism to contemporary urban landscapes. The garage is located on a little side street; an inconspicuous entrance with an electric door leads inside.
Influenced by Magnum photographers, Fernando brought a more photojournalistic approach to shooting buildings. The austere, white room in central Lisbon is one of the most important places in his life.
Into the twenty-first century, we find ourselves in a world inundated with images, through social media, the press, search engines and the like. Instead of simply taking record shots, he photographed them in a more dynamic and creative way, focusing on how the buildings are used and who uses them.
Aesthetics and mathematics come together in geometry, and have done since ancient Egypt, where geometrics were viewed as a visual manifestation of law and order. He finds the garage calming, a place where he can leave his work behind and clear his head, says Guerra.
Later in ancient Greece, they had sacred and scientific properties in helping to solve earthly mysteries.
- Laylatime local text dating
- Solidworks bohrungsassistent dating games
- Y8 naruto dating sim cheats
- Free black dating sites no credit cards
- Anna katmore dating trouble pdf
- Theo wenner dating divas
- Jurassic park o filme dublado online dating
- Fumetto tex willer online dating
- Yuliya snigir and danila kozlovsky dating
- Anti fashion skate yahoo dating
- The chipmunk adventure latino dating
- Is nev from catfish dating someone with depression
- Dating sim for guys ps vita